Subject: PARdon the Pun..
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 11:08:02 EST

Hell All,

     This will be an off topic question as far as lightwave is 
concerned but I know a few people here use PAR's so here goes...

I reciently aquired a PAR which works fine... The anims play back and 
compile nicely and I view them through my 1084S with the video input 
in the back... 

Now The problem is that when I try to run the Composite Video from the
PAR to a VCR the picture is all jumpy like the V-Hold is off... I 
tried switching cables and recording to see if it was just in the 
display.. but I get the same results everytime... Has anyone else 
encountered a simular problem???

Please Help!

Thanks

Mallory Woods

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]